Getting daily nutrition was never this easy.
Just like mom used to make, only healthier!
No peeling necessary; it’s deliciously easy.
The easiest Pina Colada around. Always a hit!
Guilt-free treat that even your kids will love!
Vanilla Bean Chia Shake
- 1 True Chia Vanilla Bean Cinnamon Cup
- ¼ Tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 5-6 Cubes ice
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
BANANA CHIA MUFFINS
- 1 Cup oat flour
- 1 5.5 oz Banana True Chia Cup
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- ¼ Tsp salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- ¼ Cup shredded coconut and/or chopped almonds for each muffin, (optional)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients (True Chia, egg, vanilla). Once combined, add in the dry ingredients (oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and cinnamon). Mix for 5 minutes on medium, and place mixture in lined muffin tin (fill tin about ¾ with mixture per muffin). Add shredded coconut and/or almonds, if desired. Bake for 14 minutes or until cooked through.
Grapefruit Onion Arugula Salad
- 2 True Fruit Ruby Red Grapefruit cups, drained
- ½ Red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 Cup pitted chopped black olives
- 3 Cups arugula (about 3 oz)
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- 3 Tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the grapefruit on a plate and sprinkle the onion slices over the grapefruit. Then sprinkle the olives. Top with the basil and chives. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the salad. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
- 2 True Fruit Coco Pina Cups
- 10 Cubes of ice
- 4-5oz Coconut rum, optional
- 2 Cherries, optional
Place contents of Coco Pina fruit cups and ice in a blender, and blend until smooth. Add in rum if desired. Pour drink mix into 2 glasses and garnish with cherries.
Purely Pineapple Whip
- 2 True Fruit Purely Pineapple Cups
- 2 Frozen bananas
- 1 Pint of vanilla frozen Greek yogurt
- Whipped Cream or Cool Whip, if desired
Place contents of 2 Purely Pineapple fruit cups, bananas, and frozen yogurt in a food processor or high powered blender. Blend until it’s a smooth consistency. Add whipped cream or Cool Whip on top, if desired.